- Presentation of didactic methodology as starting point for ICD-Design
(1st Intercultural Dialogue Conference).
- Launch of an interactive website and "virtual carpet of symbols and
- Joint development of key methodological strategies and recommendations
in 5 ICD-Conferences.
- ICD-Design with methodological tools for monitoring (competence compass,
ICD-Learning Diary), quality assurance and permanent adaptation.
- Publication of ICD-Script.
- Strategy for recognition of (informal) intercultural learning outcomes.
- European pedagogical strategies to motivate marginalised groups.
- Dissemination of outcomes and products.
Main ICD-Conference Topics:
- Vienna: "(Past and Present) Border Conflicts
and Intercultural Competence"
- Rome: "Culture and Art as Intermediaries
to Motivate Marginalised Learners, Artistic Expression and Self Consciousness"
- Stockholm: "Popular Culture and
Cultural Heritage and its Relevance for Lifelong Learning"
- Sofia: "Basic Requirements for
Lifelong Learning (focusing on South-East Europe) - Infrastructure for Motivation"
- Kortijk: "Intercultural Key Competencies,
Impact on Business Culture and Labour Market"
Copyright - weReurope 2009